Wallet frame is made from a durable 1/8" powdercoated aluminum. The frame is wrapped with 7 strand 550 lb Paracord that can be unraveled in an emergency situation. It forms two pockets, one on each side, holding up to 10 cards. Contents are secured tightly by elastic shock cord. The bungees keep all cards secure and also serve as a cash holder. The corners of the wallet frame can be used as a bottle opener and various other purposes in a survival type situation. Knife and Sheath are made in the USA by Timber Hill Knives and The Kennedy Co. the knife comes with a paracord wrapped handle and is tightly secured by a kydex sheath.
- 1/8"Powdercoated Aluminum Frame
- 10' 7 Strand 550 lb Paracord
- Holds 10 Cards
- 4.5" 440c Steel knife
- Maker-Timber Hill Knives (USA)
- Sheath-Kydex (The Kennedy Co.)(USA)
- Steel-440c, Hardened to Rockwell 60
- Size-4.5" OAL, Cutting edge 1.8", Thickness .10"
- Finish-Blackened and Stonewashed
Due to each product being custom made to order, we have a standard 2-3 week lead time before orders are complete.